Mocean's Code-B jackets are designed by sculpting each seam around the body's curves to properly fit and move fast. Each jacket shell achieves a balance between waterproofness and breathability with a fit that accommodates body armor. To further keep moisture out, Mocean factory tape each seam and face the cuffs and zipper openings with shell fabric. Their jackets are performance packed with numerous pockets and technical linings and all have zip-vents and zip-on and off features that allow you to adapt them to those ever changing patrol conditions; day & night, wind, rain or shine.
- Hytrel® w/Teflon HT® waterproof/ breathable shell with Coolmax® mesh lining
- Hip length with zip in liner compatibility
- Binary Lining™: Coolmax® mesh with Moisture Fence® cuffs for pull-on ease and reduced moisture gain
- "Asymmetrical Raglan Shoulders™" with shoulder epaulets
- Full length front zipper with dual Velcro storm flaps, chin guard and stand-up/fold down collar
- Underarm venting zippers and Coolmax® vent cape across back shell
- 2-hand pockets with zipper closures and storm flaps
- 2-interior waist pockets with zipper closures
- 2-Interior chest pocket with zipper closure
- 2-interior pen pockets
- "No See 'Um Cuffs™" with Velcro® adjusters
- "Varied Length Elasticized Waist™"
- Single needle top stitching w/bartacks on all stress points
- Factory taped, waterproof seams (Hytrel® only)
- Includes reflective embellishment as shown