This versatile jacket is available in both waterproof/ breathable and water resistant/ wind proof fabrics. Like all of our jackets, with their technical linings, numerous pockets and features, these jackets are exceptionally versatile and compatible with our zip-in, zip-out liners. The seams are also sculpted around the body's curves and the fit accommodates body armor. And, with the zip-vents, you can adjust the 'vent flow' to stay comfortable while on duty; day & night, wind, rain or shine.
- Hytrel® w/Teflon HT® waterproof/ breathable shell or Supplex nylon w/Teflon HT® shell. Both have Coolmax® mesh lining
- Hip length with zip in liner compatibility
- Binary Lining™: Coolmax® mesh with Moisture Fence® cuffs for pull-on ease and reduced moisture gain
- "Asymmetrical Raglan Shoulders™" with shoulder epaulets
- Full length front zipper with rain gutters/wind flaps, draft flap and close-fit collar
- Coolmax® vent cape across the back
- 2-slashed hand pockets with welt flaps
- 2-interior waist pockets with zipper closures
- Interior chest pocket with zipper closure
- Interior pen pockets
- "No See 'Um Cuffs™" with Velcro® adjusters
- "Varied Length Elasticized Waist™"
- Single needle top stitching w/bartacks on all stress points
- Factory taped, waterproof seams (Hytrel® only)
Custom Options Help
To add options to your product, select any options above that you wish to add, and click the button. The options you choose here will be applied to each item in your order of this product. Make sure to enter your text on the Silk Screen Box and to indicate one of the following placements:
- Right Chest
NOTE: There is a $10 set-up fee for each part of the shirt/jacket which is to be silk screened. If the shirt/jacket is screened on the chest and back the fee will be $20. If there are multiple shirts/jackets the fee is only charged once.