The Haro PD (Police Department) series was created to meet the unique and demanding needs of law enforcement everywhere. We collaborated with the law enforcement community and those who serve them in order to create the best, most dependable and affordable series of Police bicycles available in the market today. First Responders face critically dangerous real-world situations that require their equipment to be durable and reliable. That’s why we built our PD series with strong, lightweight alloy frames, agile 27.5” wheel sets and rugged, durable components from the ground up. These aren’t re-decaled mountain bikes (although they certainly know how to climb in the dirt); they’re bikes built to assist their partners in keeping our streets safe while keeping themselves safe at the same time.
If you are looking for a complete package to help get your bicycle patrol team up and riding, check out our Haro PD4 27.5" bike, NiteRider and Inertia combination package! We are offering this outstanding package deal with bicycle patrol equipment we have personally field-tested. We are confident this equipment will withstand the rigors of your daily bike patrol duties.
Haro PD4/NiteRider/Inertia Patrol II package includes:
- Patrol Bike: Haro PD4 27.5" Patrol 27-speed mountain bike with a matte black frame.
- Lighting System: NiteRider rechargeable Lumina Boost 1000 single beam headlight and Sabre 80 taillight combo system
- Trunk Bag: Inertia Designs trunk bag with pocket and side logos (Police, Sheriff, Security, Safety, EMS, other)
- Helmet: Bell Traverse (Matte Black) or a comparably priced helmet (call or email us with your preference)
- Recommended Rider Heights: 15" (5'4"-5'9"), 17" (5'8"-6'), 19" (5'11"-6'3"), 21" (6'2" and taller)
Accessory Upgrade Options: We offer several accessory upgrade options (e.g., Serfas RX anatomical saddles, NiteRider Digital Patrol combo lighting system, rear trunk bags, frame decals and much more). Please call us for details and pricing.
Bulk Order Discounts: We offer bulk pricing discounts on all of our Patrol bikes and Patrol bike packages. Please email (email@example.com) or call us (951-318-7341) for details.
Note: Bicycle Patrol Outfitters is not responsible for changes made by the product manufacturer. The components listed above are subject to change without notice. We will update our catalog and website as quickly as these changes are brought to our attention by the product manufacturer.