The Alerte LED Trail Blazer IV bicycle system with a headlight, pursuit lights and a siren for Law Enforcement, Security, EMS and other public safety bikes has an upgraded flash pattern that flashes at a faster rate and randomly flashes six different patterns.
The Trail Blazer IV has everything you need to equip your patrol bicycle with a fully functional lighting and siren system. The new and improved light system now has 3 exceptionally bright Luminator LED's for the headlight portion of the system, and an easy to reach touch pad with a high beam and low beam switch on it and a built in headlight dimmer. This has more than doubled the headlight power of the Trailblazer II.
The siren has been dramatically increased in its sound level and it is easily activated by a thumb activated, momentary touchpad switch. Choose from a Hi-Lo or Wail siren.
Alerte Systems has added a great option which is available for the Trailblazer IV Bike Light System - you can now order it with optional side lights in one of three ways:
1. Match the commuting taillight: If ordered this way, both sides will be the same color as the taillight and they will light up at the same time and in the same manner as the taillight. If you have a strobe amber tail, the side lights will also be strobe amber on each side.
2. Pursuit Side Lights: If you order in pursuit mode, the lights will be activated when you turn on the pursuit mode. The Pursuit side lights can be ordered as full bar color, or half bar color.
2A. The Full Bar Pursuit Mode will have side lights that are One color for the entire bar, that will match the color of the corresponding pursuit light in the front and back. For Example, if you have Red and Blue as your pursuit lights, one side light will be red and the other blue. If you have Blue and Blue in the front, both side lights will be blue.
2B. The Split Bar Pursuit Mode will have half of each side light one color, and the other half a different color. For Example: The side light is 4 inches long. The first 2 inches will be red, and the other two will be blue. When the blue light in the front and back of the bike light up, the blue on the side light will also flash. When the red flashes, the side light will flash red. In other words, each side light will wig-wag in pursuit mode.
Rear LED Light Features
Taillight with 12 LEDs combined with an emergency light with a split array of 32 LEDs (Alternating Quad Flash) Taillight with 12 LEDs combines with an emergency light with a split array of 32 LEDs (Alternating Quad Flash) The taillight is availabe in Amber or Red with a strobe pattern.
Lights are controlled by a touch pad switch. The emergency lights are activated by a thumb operated on-off switch, as is the siren
Includes one 12 volt, gel cell rechargeable, long use battery with a water bottle design that fits snugly into a standard bicycle water bottle holder. Includes plug in AC charger.
Emergency lights are available in red, blue, amber, green, or white combinations. Please specify the color combination you desire. The taillight is available in 2 colors - red or amber. The headlight is available only in white.
Front LED attaches to the handlebars and the rear LED light attaches to the bike rack. Wire ties are included to secure the rear array to the bike rack.
- Front LED Light = 3 3/4"H x 5 1/4"W x 3 3/8"D.
- Rear LED = 2 7/8"H x 5 1/8"W x 3 5/8"D. Battery = 7 1/2"H x 3" Diameter
- Complete system shipping weight is 10 lbs.
- The lenses are molded of tough water clear polycarbonate.
- The housing is molded of equally tough black ABS.
- The rear array metal bracket is made of 1/16" aluminum, black powder- coated.