The "any weather-foul weather" Mocean Summit pants provide every necessary protection from the harshest elements and have only the features you need. They are light weight and packable and can be worn over layers or against your skin. Made from the comprehensive waterproof/breathable laminate, Hytrel® w/ Teflon HT® shell, they feature anatomically correct side seams and lining that allows ventilation and transports perspiration away from your skin. And, there's more...
- Hytrel® w/Teflon HT® waterproof/ breathable shell with Coolmax® mesh lining
- Roomy fit from the thighs and tapered down to the cuffs
- 'Varied Height-Elasticized Waist™' with a zipper fly, drawcord adjuster and 'Floating Beltloops™'
- Gusseted crotch for ease of MOCEAN
- 2-slashed 'Reservoir Pockets™' with zippers and storm flaps
- 2-cargo pockets with Velcro'd® flap and gusset
- 1-pen pocket with two pen ports
- Articulated and vented knees that allow air to circulate over heated muscles
- Cuffs are elasticized with zipper closure
- Double needle top stitching w/ bartacks on all stress points
- Factory taped, waterproof seams