What steps should I follow when ordering an Olympic Uniforms jacket, shirt, pants or shorts?
The best way to order any of our Olympic Uniforms garments is as follows:
1. Select the specific Olympic uniform item.
2. Select the specific color. Please understand that the color swatch link we have provided may not represent the exact color of the uniform you will receive. We suggest you contact us or Olympic Uniforms to obtain a color chart that includes actual pieces of Olympic's color swatches.
3. If you have already ordered uniforms from Bicycle Patrol Outfitters, Olympic Uniforms or any one of Olympic Uniforms' official retail outlets, your purchase was recent, and your measurements are identical to your last order, you may re-submit your measurement form directly to us by fax at (714) 990-2448.
If you have access to the particular Olympic Uniform item you are interested in purchasing and the clothing item is not custom made (e.g. for a body builder or extremely tall, short or otherwise unique body type), you can try on that particular article of clothing and let us know which size(s) fit you. When in doubt, provide us with a sizing form to make 100% sure your uniforms fit you the way you want them to.
However, if you have never ordered Olympic Uniforms in the past, please download a measurement form from our website Home Page and complete it exactly as the instructions explain and then fax it back to us at the fax number listed above.
4. Complete an order form and list all of the modifications and add-ons you would like us to include on your uniform order (i.e., shoulder patches, rank insignias, nametags, chamois inserts, American flag patch, epaulets, shoulder mic, custom lettering, reflective striping, etc.).
Remember, you must add all of these modifications/add-ons separately to your shopping cart to insure they are included on your final order. Fax the order form to us along with your measurement form.
5. If you have any questions or you would like us to help you complete your order, please do not hesitate to call us at (951) 318-7341 for assistance or email your questions to email@example.com.
If you have unusual or unique measurements, we strongly encourage you to complete a sizing form before ordering your uniforms.
Depending on the time of the season you order your uniforms, it may take up to 8-10 weeks to manufactuer custom orders.
There are no refunds or exchanges on any Olympic Uniforms orders. 100% accurate measurements are critical to receiving uniforms that fit your unique body type.
How long will it take for my Olympic Uniforms to be delivered to me?
Delivery for Olympic Uniforms garments depends on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the following:
1. The time of the year your uniforms are ordered. Spring and summer tend to be Olympic Uniforms' busiest times of the year. Generally it takes about 8-12 weeks to receive your uniforms but could take 20 or more weeks depending on a number of factors During "off season" periods, your uniforms may arrive in 8 weeks or less. Please keep these time periods in mind as you prepare to place your order with us.
2. The quantity of the uniforms ordered. If you order one pair of shorts you will generally receive them much faster than are larger uniform order. Orders are "first come - first served", but it takes a shorter amount of time to make one pair of shorts versus multiple pairs of shorts.
3. If you order a common color and size, you generally will receive them faster than someone who orders shorts that are an uncommon color and/or size.
4. A common misconception is that you will receive your uniforms faster if they are ordered directly from Olympic Uniforms. This simply is not true. Olympic Uniforms works with a number of retailers and orders are processed on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Be thorough when ordering your uniforms. Submit all forms to us as quickly as possible and respond to our phone and/or email questions promptly. Delayed responses to our questoins will also delay your order. To expedite your order you should:
A. Let us know, either verbally or in writing (email), that the particular size uniform you indicated on your website shopping cart order fits you. You may decline to send us a measurement form when you are absolutely sure a particular size fits you (i.e; you have recently ordered uniforms and your measurements are identical to your current order). For instance, while the hip and waist measurements on a pair of pants may fit you the length may be too long or too short depending on your inseam.
B. Complete the measurement form exactly as the instructions describe and send it to us (fax or email) as quickly as possible. Please double check your measurements to make certain they are 100% accurate.
C. Send us a completed order form. The order form asks specific questions concerning each specific uniform item - jackets, shirts, pants and shorts. Each of these items require specific responses. For instance, if you are ordering a shirt, we need to know the following: 1) Do you want shoulder patches sewn of one shoulder (tell us which shoulder) or both shoulders; 2) Do you want a nametag sewn on? If so, what style (direct embroidery or Velcro)? What color thread do you want your name printed in (white, black, gold or other)? What style of lettering do you want (block font or script font)? Do you want the letters to be all capital letters? Do you want only your last name or the first initial of your first name and your entire last name?
These are only a few of the questions our custom uniform ordering form will help answer for us. Please be thorough. If you are unsure of how to answer are particular section please email us and we will help you complete the order form.